www.02algerie.yoo7.com
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

أحاديث قدسية = The sanctity of conversations

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
WALID

المساهمات : 38
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/06/2009

أحاديث قدسية = The sanctity of conversations Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: أحاديث قدسية = The sanctity of conversations   أحاديث قدسية = The sanctity of conversations I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 01, 2009 3:36 am

Ben silent worship may Allah be pleased with him
Said: I heard the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and say: "Jibril, peace be upon him came from God Almighty bless, said:" Muhammad, Allah the Almighty said to you: I had been imposed on five of your prayers, from the Avahn Doihn and Moakithn and Sjodhn , It has entrusted them have introduced them to heaven, and from Kini decreases the word that is something that Paul or not I have entrusted to him, if you tortured, and you want mercy. "

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
Ibn Abbas PBUH
Said: "The Lord came to me in the best picture, he said: O Muhammad, I said: Here is my Lord and Saadik, he said: Wim Echtsam public higher? Said: My Lord, I do not know, elaboration of his hand between my shoulders, I found the response between the breasts, She was informed that between the East and the West, he said : Oh, Mohammed, I said to my Lord and Saadik Beck, said: Wim Echtsam public higher? Said: grade, and Alkavarat, and less foot to the groups, and giving in the wash and desires, and wait for the prayer after prayer, and keep them lived well and died well and was Day generated sins to his mother. "

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
From Anas may Allah be pleased with him
Said: landed (O people, fear your Lord) said to me (but severe punishment of Allah) to the Prophet, peace be upon him, a manager in him, raised his voice even by jumping to their owners, said: "Did you know any day?" This is a day God says to Adam: Look Fabos sent to the fire: all A nine hundred and ninety-nine to fire and one to Paradise "magnify the Muslims, said the Prophet, peace be upon him:" The Qarboa paid and Cheer, Volve my hand to you only in people Kalshamp back in the side, or Kalno.p animal in the arm, the Kliqtin to what you were nothing but never Kthertah: Gog and Magog, and infidels died of the jinn and mankind. "

Ben Khuzaymah the firm may Allah be pleased with him
Said: "The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him:" Fear the oppressed, they call charged to the clouds, God says: The Azati Jalali and the Onasrnk even after a while. "

The Anas Bin Malik may Allah be pleased with him
Said: "The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him:" If Allah al-plagued Muslim scourge in the body, God said: I write a good work he was doing, the lips and washed Tehrh s forgive and have mercy on him. "

The bin Jaber Abdullah may Allah be pleased with him
Said: "The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him:" If the people of Paradise Paradise, God said, the bulk of Quran: O_ihon something? Said: God and above what Oattiytna? Says: it satisfied, "he said.

أضف
رد سريع
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

أحاديث قدسية = The sanctity of conversations
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
www.02algerie.yoo7.com :: علوم وثقافة :: اللغات واللهجات-
انتقل الى: